The BTC mining pool has created a tool called “Static Miner IP Tools” to help users manage their miners in a more efficient and convenient way. The tool provides several important features, including:
- The ability to customize the order of the miner’s IP address according to your specific needs.
- The ability to modify the miner’s mining pool address, sub-account name, miner numbers, and other relevant information while modifying the IP.
- Compatibility with all old and new Antminer models, including popular models like the S9, S19, T19, and others.
This tool is designed to simplify the process of managing your miner and make it easier for you to keep track of your mining setup.
Instructions for use
1.Set Miner’s username and password
First of all, run this software and Click “Set Miner’s Pwd” button
Input your username and your password. Both are ”root“ by default.
You can set the url of mining pool,accound and password. If this information is not set, the software will only set the IP address and not set other information
- Set the “start target IP” so that the target address of the miner read will be automatically filled in according to the start target IP.
- Select the network card in the same local area network as the miner. Click the “Start Probing” button, at this time, press the IP-REPORT button on miners, the software will automatically obtain the ip address and mac address of the miner and import them into the software table.
- If the IP-REPORT button does not respond, the user can click the “Skip” button to skip the miner. Users can also perform operations such as adding, deleting, modifying, and checking the form according to their needs.
When all the miner are set up in table, the user clicks the “Configure IP” button, the software will search for the miner in the target IP that conflicts with its IP, mark it in red, and prompt the user to modify it. If there is no conflict, you will be prompted whether to continue setting. After clicking OK, the software will automatically send a command to modify the IP to the miner. If the modification is successful, the software will return a prompt of successful modification, otherwise, the software will return a prompt of failed modification.
5.Export and import
Users can export or import the table content according to their needs. This program can import csv format files exported by Btctools.